The Tower

The Tower

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adirondack Bouldering On The Rise!

Besides climbing, I like to enjoy other things as well. One activity I enjoy is going to concerts. I was recently in Saratoga for the Dave Matthews band concert this past June.

After which, we went to a pizza parlor, where I happen to look over and see among all of the papers and flyers a headline "Adirondack Sports and Fitness". Intrigued, I started skimming through it, then I came to an article, "Adirondack Bouldering on the Rise!" and a huge familiar picture of Sully. A picture of which I took last year at the Southern Adirondack Bouldering Comp in Nine Corners. I was so psyched, I instantly read the whole article.

For your reading pleasure, I have posted the link below. Just scroll to page 13 and then 28. Enjoy!!!

http://www.adksports.com/current%20issue/ASF_JUN2012_sm.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment