The Tower

The Tower

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Across The Nation Climbing

I have been unable to get out to any type of cliffs or boulders the past week and a half. However, I used Memorial Day to make serious improvements on my home climbing shed. It's coming along well!!!

The great thing about climbing is that it is so universal. You can go just about anywhere in the world and have rock accessible to you and your friends.

Anyways, my good buddy Mike is across the nation in Washington State for his internship. He has been asking me for advice on gear and keeping me updated on his climbing.  Needless to say I've been pretty jealous of the fact he has a climbing gym near his apartment and a wide variety of high climbs close by as well.

He used his Memorial Day to hit up Little Mt. Si. And do classic 5.9s, Amphibians/Amphetamines.  He has sent me some photos. So below are a few pictures all the way from Washington.  I'm psyched he's getting into climbing and can't wait for us to get out in the Dacks!

Mike said he didn't want to take credit for the man in the first picture, but he did in fact do the climb.






No comments:

Post a Comment